Best Robotics Kits For Kids 3 Years Old
Reviewers describe this kit as one of the best robotics kits for kids 3 years old and up. One mom says:
“ These were a bit complex for my just turned 4 year old at first, but he is an old pro creating different wooden robots now!”
That sounds like a good developmental toy to me!
“Bought these for our daughter’s third birthday, and they’re a hit. Very nicely made and she can easily play with them and builds all different kinds of robots. I love that they haven’t been “genderized” in any way.”
🙂 I would be an effort to “genderize” these vintage looking robots.
This 28-piece play set will please space-crazy kids and their eco-minded parents. Everyone loves to stack and connect the chunky components to create colorful robots of all shapes and sizes. Made from rubber wood with child-safe stains, the play set develops creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- VINTAGE ROBOT LOOK – These adorable wooden toy robots will be sure to charm your preschoolers with their adorable retro look
- BUILD YOUR OWN ROBOT – The pieces easily come apart and go back together again so your child can create a robot from their imagination
- FUN ROBOT SET – The 28 pieces are all universal so make 4 smaller robots or one giant one!
- NATURAL WOODEN TOY – Crafted from plantation-grown, sustainable rubber wood, the Tinker Totter Robot Playset & Game is made from plants NOT plastic, for a healthier planet and healthier kids
- The BEST TOYS FOR PRESCHOOLERS come from Begin Again – We design well-balanced educational toys that challenge, teach and let kids’ imaginations run wild
Several reviewers had given this set to a two year old and state that those kids loved it. Since it’s recommended for three years and up, I’m guessing there may be some small pieces.
HERE is a whole page of robot kits and other items celebrating the robot species, for toddlers.
And here, specifically the cutest robot back packs for pre-schoolers!