Hand Woven Silver Cuff
Cuff jewelry has a special feeling. It’s style is well – ancient! Precious metal possession was the second biggest sign of wealth, next to land.
Instead of putting it in a safety deposit box, both men and women wore it. This display of riches and power was evident for all to see!
Nowadays it is decorative, yet still makes a statement, of your own personal intent.
This hand woven silver cuff is a note of simplicity and authenticity.
- Our pieces are handmade and will show some small variations
- Satya Jewelry is best stored in an airtight plastic or anti tarnish bag
- Remove your jewelry before bathing, working out, doing housework, swimming, yard work, and using hair and body products
- Our quality silver should be cleaned with a standard jewelry cloth or a soft toothbrush and dish washing liquid applied only to the areas containing silver
Satya Jewelry is designed to inspire each individual’s personal truth, and bring a feeling of purpose and serenity. ( The name Satya, means “truth” in Sanskrit .)
Semi-precious gemstones are selected for their ancient healing properties and combined with 18kt gold plate, or sterling silver. Sacred symbols are chosen for jewelry designs that bring peace and hope to its wearers.
Satya Scainetti is the founder and designer of Satya Jewelry. A philanthropist, yoga teacher and Reiki healer, Satya aspires to giving back to the global community.
The Satya Foundation
Satya’s background is in social work and passion for early childhood education. This consciousness birthed the creation of The Satya Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides children all over the world with hope, change and the opportunity to fulfill their destinies.
Satya’s store on Amazon is HERE. Just click through to view her other exquisite designs.
Jewelry Cleaning Kit
Before I go I want to recommend a great jewelry cleaning kit.
It provides a best selling Gentle Jewelry Cleaner Solution which cleans:
- Sterling silver
- Stainless steel
- Porous stones
- Soft stones
- Treated gemstones
- It’s 100% non-toxic and biodegradable